Headlines
Loading...
7 lessons to live a life taught by bicycle :) learn with us these 7 life lessons by cycle.
7 lessons to live a life taught by bicycle

7 lessons to live a life taught by bicycle :- The quality of learning is a great quality in which this quality is always moving forward in your Life. The more we learn new things, the more new experiences we get. Which makes our life easier. All of us must have the qualities of learning within us without it it is difficult for us to move forward. I still remember the day I cycling for the first time. Cycling is very easy but for a new guy it would be very difficult.


 Why? Because when you learn to cycle, you fall, get up, you fall several times and falter, but one day it comes. When you become the master in cycling. Learning cycling for me was quite fun having Experians and I enjoyed it big in learning. I Think.. You must have come. Well ! I had to learn a lot about it while learning cycles. Things that Apply to our lives. Come on, what's the 8 things you can learn on a bicycle.


Learning new things:)

When I first met me on a bicycle, I didn't have much Knowledge about it. I sat in the bicycle. Hit the paddle.. Walked one step and then fell. Then my brother told me about balance. Then I found out about the brakes. This way I got to know all the Important things in the bicycle. Our life is similar when we learn something new, we don't know anything about that thing, but gradually we learn little things about that thing. So whenever you learn something new or work, don't think of how I can learn it ? It will happen to me either or not. At that point, just think that I just have to learn it. If you want to learn, you'll learn these things Automatice.


7 lessons to live a bicycle 7 Life Lessons learned by cycle


Learn to get up after a fall:)

When I started cycling, I dropped several times while cycling. I could feel his cock sliding in and out of my ass. I'd fall and get up again. It was just like that – many times I was falling and rising. You will also have failed several times in your life at different occasions or you will have such opportunities in life. Then you don't lose that position, but get out of that failure and prepare yourself to succeed again after the failure. If I drop cycling for fear of falling then what I could ever learn to cycle. No, no ! Similarly, if you are failing in your life or you are not getting Succes, don't think of losing. For Example – if you're a 10th class Student, don't panic if you have less numbers in your exams. No matter how little numbers came up now. Make better preparation and effort for the next exam. If there is a falling Condition in life, raise it up firmly to improve your Condition.

Need to be patient:)

When we learn a new job, it takes time to learn that job well. It doesn't take time for you to learn that job in just one day. On the first day when I cycling, I learned to keep the pedal right and balance and then I learned to use the brakes properly. It took me several days to learn better in this way. Everything in it helped me was patience. You have to be patient until you succeed. Half-hearted learning won't make you smarter unless you learn well. To be successful, try to work with patience as long as you don't succeed.

Don't be afraid to proceed:)

When I got a Basic understanding of cycling, I had to drive a bicycle out of my street. If you want to experience cycling, you have to go to Main Road. To move forward it must have to do so. I turned out to be on the main road and some time later became perfect in removing bicycles even in heavy traffic. You're on which stage of your life. If you have to get ahead then shove the fear away. Never be satisfied with a little success but move on to a bigger success. If you get scared you will be hard to get ahead. So don't be afraid to move forward.

Risk Taking Is to Be Successful:)

At the time of cycling several times there was a condition where I was stuck in traffic. Sometimes it was difficult to get out of the squares. Then I had two things in my hand. Was the first way.. Either wait for the traffic to end and then take the cycle forward. The second was.. Get out of the traffic, then take the risk. Now you have to take a Risk if you go out of traffic and move on. The Same applies to the same thing as your succes. We have to raise the risk to get several times Succes. We have to leave things that are important to our lives. So, Risk is also important for success, but remember to take risks and think about it.

Learn to overcome troubles:)

While learning the bicycle, it was not at all that my bicycle didn't hit anyone. Once I was bumped with a bike. Once I had fallen out of the road on deteriorating balance by bicycle. Such Situation comes while learning cycling with almost everyone. When your bicycle collides with a car or someone patting you on a bicycle. Many times your bicycle stops in a secluded place. At that time you have to face these things and fight with difficult situations. Similarly, the circumstances of our lives are not always the same. Many times things have become very difficult. Many times we get stuck in difficult situations and find it difficult to get out of those situations. But this is not the end. We will have to fight with those conditions to find the way we get out of difficult situations. Therefore, they should not be defeated by troubles, but they should learn to struggle with them.

Maintain discipline:)

Success leads to a critical point of gaining discipline. Without it to be successful we cannot think. In a successful person you will be able to see discipline. A successful person moves forward with discipline in his life, in his work, in his kinsfolk. That's what discipline makes that person successful. I always used to follow traffic rules while cycling. Always had only bicycle runs in its direction. The bicycle was kept in perfect speed. Likewise you also progressed with discipline in your life. If you do a job, give your 100 percent in that job. If you're a Student, be honest with discipline. When you have discipline, you will be able to prepare yourself better for success, or else you will be able to wander without discipline. So don't be defiantly but be in discipline. Friends ! In this article, I shared with you my cycle learning experience the things we need to learn in our life. Follow the example of a bicycle and follow them in your life. Only then will your Future become better. I hope you liked this article very much. You must share our post on social media.

All The Best !

0 Comments: